GIRL Center research is inspired by the world we envision. Undertaking a girl-centered, evidence-driven, intersectional, and innovative approach that is grounded in low- and middle-income countries, the GIRL Center focused on:
- Intergenerational poverty and gender inequity
- Adolescents and the digital space
- Adolescents in humanitarian settings
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health
- Adolescent economic empowerment
- Adolescents and climate
Through its thought leadership and research agenda, the GIRL Center works to generate and communicate evidence, convene experts, and nurture talent.
Explore the full breadth of the GIRL Center’s research and publications.
For a full collection of research on empowering adolescents and young people, explore the Population Council’s Knowledge Commons.